Frame-related answers (maybe)

Subject: Frame-related answers (maybe)
From: Debbie Lemasters <Debbie -dot- Lemasters -at- MARCAM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 1995 18:07:50 -0400

I just discovered Frame's InfoFAX number
by browsing its home page. The FAX
number is (408) 975-6731.

I received a 12-page catalog by calling the
InfoFAX number. I found several documents
of interest to me, some of which might also
be of interest to those who posted questions
earlier this week:

2003 Are there any third-party books on how
to use FrameMaker 4?
2099 What file formats can FrameMaker 5
import and export?
2482 FrameMaker 4 course descriptions
2483 FrameMaker 5 course descriptions
4081 How to UUENCODE and COMPRESS
a file to be sent over Internet
4139 What is FrameBuilder and how does
it support SGML?

I also found some FAQs (files of "frequently
asked questions") on the home page:

http://www.frame.com

FYI.

Debbie Lemasters
debbie -dot- lemasters -at- marcam -dot- com