Re: Pagemaker Make Booklet

Subject: Re: Pagemaker Make Booklet
From: Romay Jean Sitze <rositze -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 1995 14:56:28 -0600

On Thu, 3 Aug 1995, Diana Ezell wrote:

> Hi Raymond (and the rest of the list),

> I have PageMaker 5.0 now, but I seem to remember that the feature I'm about
> to mention is in 4.0 as well (if you have done a full install). I made one
> of these booklets about a year ago and it worked great. I was so impressed.
> I guess the Aldus (now Adobe) folks figured this thing out FOR us.
> Sometimes software programmers do great things.

> 6) (Now for the MAGIC part) Pull down the Utilities Menu, select Aldus
> Additions, select the Build Booklet command. (Some spiffy stuff should
> happen here, give it some time...)

I've noticed that several of you mentioned selecting the Build Booklet
from Aldus Additions to solve Raymonds problem. However, unless you
purchased it separately, Aldus Additions was not available in PM4.
Therein lies the difficulty. (I sent a suggestions previously so will
not repeat it here.)

RoMay Sitze, rositze -at- nmsu -dot- edu