quick question explained

Subject: quick question explained
From: "Paul R. Sawyer" <prsawyer -at- RS6000 -dot- CMP -dot- ILSTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 1995 15:53:15 -0500

Hello all--

Well, I have been flamed and I think I owe an explination. I posted the
mustang question on purpose because I am doing a paper on the issues of author
and audience in cyberspace. One of my points was that a list helps author a
post by setting up limits of acceptability. I violated those on purpose to see
that would happen. I got flamed--just as I expected.

So, sorry to give you a useless post. Don't worry, I have already apologized to
Eric.

--Paul

PS Thanks for the new places to look for mustang parts, too. I appreciate it.
B)

--
Paul R. Sawyer
Graduate Assistant/Console Cowboy