SYNOPSIS: Frame and the software documenter

Subject: SYNOPSIS: Frame and the software documenter
From: Peggy Thomson <Peggy_Thompson -at- CCMAIL -dot- OSTI -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 1995 12:53:00 -0400

Thanks to all--I hope I remembered to thank each of you
personally!--who responded both on- and (mostly) off-list about
my query concerning Frame and software documentation. In sum,
you all love it! A few said the initial learning curve was steep
indeed; others didn't hit the fabled curve until they got deeper
in. But you all said it paid off handsomely, and you convinced
me it's the DTP of choice for software documentation. It now
falls to me to convince management.... Many thanks!