CONTEST: Your worst/funniest e-mail message

Subject: CONTEST: Your worst/funniest e-mail message
From: Geoff Hart <geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 1995 12:27:42 LCL

Canadian Business Magazine is holding a small contest with the goal of
soliciting the worst, funniest, most awkward, etc. e-mail messages
you've ever received. Since I know many of us archive these things, I
thought this might interest you. To enter, send a copy of the e-mail
to:

Peter MacDonald, Canadian Business --> peterm -at- cbmedia -dot- ca
(Note: The copyeditors let two different versions of the e-mail
address slip into the article, so I've posted the most likely looking
suspect above. If it doesn't work, try "peter@" instead. You can also
try 75162 -dot- 541 -at- compuserve -dot- com)

The prize is a copy of "The elements of e-mail styles" (Angell and
Heslop). May the worst writer win!

--Geoff Hart @8^{)}
geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca

Disclaimer: If I didn't commit it in print in one of
our reports, it don't represent FERIC's opinion.