programming language in maximum demand

Subject: programming language in maximum demand
From: Sushil Oswal <oswal -at- KNUTH -dot- MTSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 1995 23:29:15 -0500

One of my students in a technical writing class is exploring programming
as a career. Where could he find the national data on the most wanted
programming languages at this time? He is particularly interested in
working with computer software and hardware companies. Please send your
replies to: oswal -at- frank -dot- mtsu -dot- edu to prevent cluttering on the net. If
others are interested, I will be glad to post the replies.

With thanks in advance!