Re: Request for Opening Instructions

Subject: Re: Request for Opening Instructions
From: Steve Victor <svictor -at- LGC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 1995 15:46:17 CDT

Whenever I receive the latest post in this interminable thread, I feel like
rising from my desk and running shrieking down the hall. Or maybe leaping from
the nearest window. Am I alone in this?

Folks, I think whoever first asked this question about the juice things might
have been pulling our legs. Perhaps he or she wanted to see if anyone would
actually take the bait. Clearly, the response was beyond his/her wildest
dreams. I can hear the chuckles now.

Could we move on to something perhaps slightly more related to the subject of
this list?

Thanks,
Steve

Stephen P. Victor svictor -at- lgc -dot- com
Landmark Graphics Corporation http://www.cda.ulpgc.es/steve.html
15150 Memorial Drive
Houston, TX 77009 USA