Re: Topics, on and off

Subject: Re: Topics, on and off
From: "Cheverie, Paul [Cont]" <paul -dot- cheverie -at- CANADA -dot- CDEV -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 1995 13:44:00 EDT

> In a manner of speaking, all of us on this list are guests in Eric's
house.
> As such, isn't it rather rude of us to argue with the host when he makes
> request? Would we insist on bringing say, a dog into his house--would we
> smoke--if explicitly asked not to? I would hope not.

Absolutely right! Whoever sent this is 100% correct. The rules on this list
are neither too harsh or lenient. When we subscribe to this list we make an
agreement to abide by the rules. If you can't agree to abide by the rules or
don't have the character to abide by your agreement, you should sign off of
this list.

Paul Cheverie
paul -dot- cheverie -at- canada -dot- cdev -dot- com