Need Advice About Capturing and Printing Graphics with Word 6.0

Subject: Need Advice About Capturing and Printing Graphics with Word 6.0
From: Jane Fallander <JFallander -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 1995 13:22:20 -0400

Hello techwhirler advice-givers.

I'm running into a wall today for capturing and importing a Windows screen
into an MS Word 6.0 (Windows) document. It surely seems like a simple matter.
But no matter which options or formats I try, the imported (and printed)
result is a jaggedy bitmapped image.

I'm using HiJaak PRO to capture the image (using EPS; and TIF). TIF
supposedly works the best (and at least it works), but the result seems
bitmapped. EPS won't import into Word properly and three-quarters of the
graphic displays as junk.

Any advice . . . ? This is really frustrating. Surely I'm just doing one
small thing wrong, but everything I've tried has had the same poor results.

Thanks ever so much for your advice.

Jane Fallander