Re: LIST about Internet Service Providers??

Subject: Re: LIST about Internet Service Providers??
From: David Fisher <DAF -dot- DSKPO27B -at- DSKBGW1 -dot- ITG -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 1995 12:46:00 CST

Sorry for the off-topic post, but Dick didn't have his e-mail address in the
message.

There is a resource on the WWW that lists over 1,000 Internet Service Providers
with service information and prices. The URL is http://thelist.com/.

The ISPs are listed by country outside the continental US and by area code
inside.

Hope this helps,

David Fisher
dfisher2 -at- ti -dot- com
[I wouldn't speak for my company even if it was allowed.]

------------------------------

I need to establish a home biz internet address that will
be relatively permanent.

Does anyone know of a List that discusses the relative merits
of Internet Service Providers?

This is NOT a topic for TECHWR-L. I just hope to be pointed
toward the right list.

Thanks!

Dick Dimock Artfully Senior TW, Hanging In There at

AT&T GIS Which gazes in corporate bemusement
at me Hanging in there, especially there
in

El Segundo, CA Where TWs from all around the world come
to Hang. Out. In. The TW artist colony
of the '00s. Eclipses Armonk, Cherry Hill,
even Chippewa Falls, WI.