Re: Need Advice About Capturing and Printing Graphics with Word 6.0

Subject: Re: Need Advice About Capturing and Printing Graphics with Word 6.0
From: "Mayberry, Louise" <LOUISEM -at- CRONUS -dot- AIINET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 1995 15:10:00 EDT

Hello Jane,
In my experience with HIJACK, we were never able to get it to function
correctly due to internal incompatibility bugs. We finally used a program
called snag-it and had no problems at all. Hope this info helps. You could
beat your head against a wall for a long time before the HIJACK support
people will tell you about their bugs. If you need any more info, please
email a direct question to louisem -at- aiinet -dot- com and list your private email
address so the techwr-l doesn't get bombarded with the same messages from
multiple respondents.
I am thinking of dropping the service because I don't have time to read the
same message over and over again but would like to contribute an answer if I
have one to an individual requesting help.