Bye.

Subject: Bye.
From: Bex <rebeccaf -at- COMPNEWS -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 1995 12:43:15 +0100

Thanks very much to everyone for all the help, information and ideas I
have received from this list.
I hope I have been able to be of some help to others as well.
I am signing off the list as I have a new job, but hope to get back as
soon as possible.

Rebecca Filardo, PA Data Design /\ /\ Until 18th August 1995
The Bishop's Manor, Howden / o o \ Phone: +44 (0) 1430 431100
N Humberside DN14 7BL > ^ < Fax: +44 (0) 1430 432022