Re: Jeff Slaton

Subject: Re: Jeff Slaton
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 1995 09:41:20 MST

FYI

I just read a news release about Jeff Slaton on the wire
service I subscribe to. You'll probably hear about it on the
news or read it in the afternoon newspapers. The time on the
release is 10:24 a.m.

The guy is a member of the National Atomic Museum in
Albuquerque. Slaton is the one who originally donated the
blueprints to the museum. Museum officials are pissed that he is
selling them over the Internet, but they said there is nothing
they can do about it.

Slaton says his intent is not to mislead anyone; the blueprints
are exactly as advertised. He also says that making money is not
his intent. His intent, he says, is to stir up controversy and
focus attention on the issue.

I know this is off-topic, but it seems to have generated some
interest. Thought I'd share this info.

=*= Beverly Parks -- bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= Huachuca : That's pronounced "wah-CHEW-ka" =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=