Will PM let me print color and black seperately?

Subject: Will PM let me print color and black seperately?
From: Raymond Chenier <rchenier -at- WRITER -dot- SYNAPSE -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 1995 00:23:54 GMT

Hi:
I'm using PM 4.0 and I thought I had found the answer I was looking when I
spotted
spot-color overlays, and I love the knockout feature. When I tried to print the
publication color it came out in grayscale on my Deskjet 660C.
I want to run the black through an Optra R, and then the color. I tried
cut-and-pasting together a color and a black version of the publication but that
rendered accurate aligning of color and black components practically impossible.
I'm hoping PM will let me print the components seperately. Can it?

Thank you,
Raymond Chenier, Tech Writing Student