Re: Need Advice About Capturing

Subject: Re: Need Advice About Capturing
From: "Jean D. Ichbiah" <ichbiah -at- JDI -dot- TIAC -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 1995 20:50:10 GMT

>Jane Fallander wrote:

>>I'm running into a wall today for capturing and importing a Windows
>screen
>>into an MS Word 6.0 (Windows) document.

It depends on the intended use: If it is for the word document
itself, use a special product to do the capture. I have been
very satisfied with a $50 product called FreezeFrame. There
are other cheaper ways to do it as long as your time is
wort nothing :)

If this is for a help file, then paste whatever it is (in particular
Word tables) in the Shed editor. Then use a freeware
called ShedRez to remove the aspect ratio so that it appears
the same in different screen resolutions.

Hope this helps

Jean Ichbiah