Re: Requirements Management/Documentation System

Subject: Re: Requirements Management/Documentation System
From: Sally Yeo <sallyyeo -at- EXECPC -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 1995 00:10:24 GMT

What is Doors?

I am also searching for doc mgmnt systems. Have been looking at Visual
Recall (Xerox/XSoft) and Open Docs (PC Docs). However, I don't think
either of these will do what you want.

Can you forward any replies you get to me, in case they will help in my
information search?

Sally Yeo
Compuware
800-237-8462