On-line help tools for SGI

Subject: On-line help tools for SGI
From: Monica Stein <Monica -dot- Stein -at- SOFTIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 1995 15:55:56 -0400

Hello,

I need to select an authoring tool to create on-line help and on-line
documentation for our Unix based (SGI) products. Our printed documentation set
(approx. 3000 pages) is produced using Frame 4 on the SGI (I just received the
Frame 5 upgrade). I have looked at HyperHelp, but was wondering whether there
were other tools that I was overlooking. I understand that Frame Viewer could
be a possibility, but it is a costly solution. I would appreciate hearing your
recommendations.

Thank you,

monica -dot- stein -at- softimage -dot- com