Re: Interviewing/getting info

Subject: Re: Interviewing/getting info
From: RoseCrowe <ncrowe -at- PRIMENET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 1995 17:21:24 -0700

On Wed, 23 Aug 1995, Susan W. Gallagher wrote:

A ton of good stuff.

Susan, this may be off topic, but I just want to say that the whole time
I have been on this list, you have not ceased to impress me with your
common sense, you wonderful grasp of tech writing, online help, and
related subjects, your professionalism, and overall intelligence.

People, if you see a post by Susan W. Gallagher, press your "save" button.

Okay, you may all resume your regular discussions now... Talk among
yourselves... :-)

Rosie (NorthCrowe)
ncrowe -at- primenet -dot- com
rwilc -at- fast -dot- dot -dot- state -dot- az -dot- us
*******
"Dog eat dog, every day, on our fellow man we prey. Dog eat dog
to get by, hope you like our Genocide!" - Offspring