ERIC you have a bad entry in the list

Subject: ERIC you have a bad entry in the list
From: Stuart Reynolds <stuartr -at- FIRSTGRAPHICS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 1995 10:53:56 -0800

-- [ From: Stuart Reynolds * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Hi Eric..
Sorry, I don't have your email address.. THIS ISN'T A FLAME OR COMPLAINT. :)

You have a bad name entry in the list. I believe Stuart Hertzog already
emailed you about it, but I am as I got a note form my SA today.

I am stuartr -at- firstgraphics -dot- com

the erroneous entry is

stuart -at- firstgraphics -dot- com

this one gets defaulted to the "real" host name of stuart -at- direct -dot- ca -dot- -dot- him
not me..:)

Could you change it? thanks

Stui
--