Re: Win 95

Subject: Re: Win 95
From: "Starr, Mike" <Mike -dot- Starr -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 1995 08:59:54 -0600

Rick Waugh said:
<<Except that IBM has as much as admitted that OS/2 is dead.>>

I agree; I knew which way the wind was blowing when I saw a press release
photo of IBM's newest Power PC in my local paper and what did it have on the
screen? Windows NT!!! IBM has also just become the last major personal
computer manufacturer to sign an agreement with Microsoft to ship Windows 95
on each of their new computers.