Re: WYSIWYG vs Tags

Subject: Re: WYSIWYG vs Tags
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- SD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 1995 17:49:48 IDT

there are
times when you simply can't understand and solve a
problem without viewing the tags.

** Nor even have the problem, if it weren't for the pesky
now-you-see-'em-now-you-don't tags in the first place...

||- Mark L. Levinson, mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il -- Box 5780, 46157 Herzlia, Israel -||
|| We're lucky ketchup's red, so you know when your shirt's stained. ||