Dilbert Hitting Close to Home

Subject: Dilbert Hitting Close to Home
From: Garret Romaine <GRomaine -at- MSMAIL -dot- RADISYS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 1995 08:55:00 PDT

The current strips with "Tina the brittle tech writer" are, well,
interesting.

This morning Dogbert teased her about the difference between word processing
and technical writing. Then the boss asked her to redo the org chart because
his secretary was running a meeting. He might as well have asked Tina to
take the minutes.

I hope he's on the 'we don't get no respect' thread and working to
something. And while I'm at it, I cringe to think what Scott's stereotypical
male technical writer would be like.

Garret Romaine
gromaine -at- radisys -dot- com

"Really, Mr. Wales. Back where I come from we have a thing called justice."
"Yeah? Well, where I come from, we've got something called a Missouri boat
ride."

-- The Outlaw Josie Wales