Re: dictionaries

Subject: Re: dictionaries
From: Win Day <winday -at- IDIRECT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 1995 09:28:36 -0400

>What dictionaries do you use and, more importantly, how often do you replace
>them?

My Webster's New World Dictionary of American English (Third College
Edition, 1988) sits right next to the computer where I write.

We have an older (falling apart!) OED in the living room on a library table,
where the kids can get to it. I got that one real cheap - the local public
library where we used to live regularly sold off reference books as they
replaced older editions with new ones. I think I paid $20 for it, 10 years ago.

Win
Win Day
Technical Writer/Editor
Email: winday -at- idirect -dot- com