What would you call this manual?

Subject: What would you call this manual?
From: Traci Schaible <tschaible -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 1995 08:52:51 -0700

I'm rewriting documentation for a set of business software products. Each
product has its own user's guide, and some have administrator guides and
technical reference manuals. The products share a main menu, some master
files, and several administrative functions.

The current documentation includes a manual called Getting Started, which
contains installation instructions, hw/sw requirements, procedures for the
administrative functions, and layouts for the master files. For reasons
beyond my control, I must have one manual containing these elements.

We don't want to call this thing Getting Started for two reasons:

- We have a "Getting Started" chapter in each manual, and don't want a
whole manual with the same name.

- Users need to refer to the administrative functions and file layouts
later, not just when they're getting started.

Any naming suggestions?

tia