JOB (repost?) -- Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Subject: JOB (repost?) -- Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
From: Robert Barlow-Busch <robert -at- FOCUS-SYSTEMS -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 1995 10:08:00 -0400

I apologize if this article has already appeared in the last two days. I
originally sent it just after restarting my techwr-l mail after a vacation,
but I haven't seen it appear yet.

If you have any questions about this ad, you can contact me through e-mail.
If you want to apply for the job, please forward all correspondence to our
Human Resources department (instructions at the end of the ad).

Thanks!

Robert Barlow-Busch
Information Development Team Leader
robert -at- focus-systems -dot- on -dot- ca

Technical Communicator
Competition #tc080195
Focus Automation Systems Inc.
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Today's relentless drive for superior quality and productivity has fueled
the need for high performance, automated inspection systems. Focus
Automation Systems Inc. is an energetic and growing manufacturer of machine
vision systems and products. We take pride in our ability to engineer
innovative imaging solutions for industry.

Focus Systems is now looking for a skilled technical communicator --
someone creative, eager for responsibility, and with a keen mind -- to join
our small but exciting information development team. This team provides a
variety of communications services to the company, with a focus on
designing graphical user interfaces and documenting the systems we produce
for our customers.

Professionally, you must have excellent writing, editing, and
organizational skills. Interpersonally, you are flexible and enjoy
interacting with both users and programmers. Technically, you have
experience with Microsoft Word and FrameMaker on both Mac and Windows
systems -- and you feel comfortable working with technology, in general. A
knowledge of UNIX, SGML, and various illustration and page layout
applications would be an asset. If you have an artistic flair, we can give
you plenty of opportunities to draw and design.

Focus Systems offers competitive salaries and provides a challenging,
smoke-free working environment. If you have the skills and are searching
for a unique opportunity to excel within a growing company, send your
resume quoting the competition number to:

Human Resources
3-554 Parkside Drive
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
N2L 5Z4

fax: (519) 747-9142
e-mail: hr -at- focus-systems -dot- on -dot- ca

Robert Barlow-Busch There's nothing like a good vowel
robert -at- focus-systems -dot- on -dot- ca movement after a day of feeling
Focus Automation Systems Inc. consonated. . .