Re: Amway and other advertising

Subject: Re: Amway and other advertising
From: Nora Merhar <MERHAR -at- ALENA -dot- BITNET>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 1995 08:27:11 CDT

Roger,

We don't "allow" advertising on the list. These ads are posted, just like you
or I post a comment. When ads with unrelated content are posted to lists, the
poster can be disciplined, but there's no really feasible way to prevent the
ads from being posted, as far as I know.

If you really want to complain, send an e-mail to postmaster or root @ address
of poster. You can also send the poster his own message, over and over again.

But if that doesn't work, just ignore him.

Nora
merhar -at- edsvcs -dot- switch -dot- rockwell -dot- com