Readability and style analysis software

Subject: Readability and style analysis software
From: "Mark W. McBride, President" <spcsinc -at- TYRELL -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 1995 19:10:18 GMT

Hello!

All are invited to stop by our web site and download the latest shareware
version of our writing style analyzer "Readability(TM) Plus" and view
information on its commercial successor Corporate Voice(TM).

If you've never heard of the software before, please don't think they are
grammar checkers -- they are style analysis tools to help writers ...
student through professional ... the improve the readability, flow and
rhythm of their documents and target them for specific audiences. Please
don't prejudge our software based on your experience with grammar
checkers!!!

Readability Plus was selected as a top pick by PC/Computing's Guide to
Shareware, and Corporate Voice is applauded by Hy Bender in his book for
Writer's Digest "Essential Software for Writers." Corporate Voice also is
recommended for graduate students in the book "Surviving Your
Dissertation." And, it is our estimate that Corporate Voice(TM) is used
by half the Associated Press bureaus in the country.

They are DOS-based programs but will run fine as DOS applications in
Windows and under SoftPC and SoftWindows on the Macintosh.

The URL of Scandinavian PC Systems, Inc. is
http://www.tyrell.net/~spcsinc

LITERACY ORGANIZATIONS: If your organization is a non-profit literacy
organization you qualify for free registration of Readability(TM) Plus.
Details are included in the registration form.

Thank you for your time!