jobs in Florida?

Subject: jobs in Florida?
From: Maria Townsley <maria -at- MSD -dot- MEASUREX -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 1995 10:11:01 -0400

Hi,

Well, a company in Sarasota, Florida has talked to my husband a few times on
the phone. Before this goes much further, I thought I should check out the
job opportunities in the area for me. So, how is the job market in the
Sarasota area for a senior-level technical writer? From the map, it looks
like St. Petersburg and Tampa are within commute range. I would appreciate
any information you can provide. It may be a straight shot down I75, but it's
still a long way from Cincinnati. :)

Please respond privately. I don't want to clutter up the list with this one.

Thanks,

Maria
maria -at- msd -dot- measurex -dot- com