Re: What IS is with Bob Blake?

Subject: Re: What IS is with Bob Blake?
From: Rose Reith <REITH_R -at- PROCESS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 1995 11:03:00 -0400

Thank you Nora,

After all I doubt that Pat would have been so rude if Bob had not been so
imperious. I forwarded the automatic information message to Bob with a note
that he was complaining to the wrong place, as I'm sure did many others. The
question is will he learn from this. Who knows.

BTW my husband has heard that part of the problem is that AOL automatically
purges saved mail after a month or so, so many of these people do not have those
messages anymore when they try to get off of the lists. They need to save them
out to their own computer systems, and they seem mostly not to do that, so we
suffer the output of the unthinking ones.

Rose Reith
Process Software