Ensure, make sure, insure

Subject: Ensure, make sure, insure
From: Jim Brown <jimb -at- ATINY -dot- NY -dot- APERTUS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 1995 11:00:55 EDT

Sorry to bring this up again, but I lost the results of this
debate. I know someone compiled the results - could that someone
send me a copy? If you have opinions, send them to me directly - not to the
list. I really don't want to waste everyone's time and bandwidth by
repeating a thread that occurred a few months back. I'll post the original
results and any additional data in ONE message to the list.
Jim
jimb -at- atiny -dot- ny -dot- apertus -dot- com