Re: Re[2]: bogus resume stuff

Subject: Re: Re[2]: bogus resume stuff
From: Karen Kay <karenk -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 22:21:49 -0700

Karen Mayer said:
> If someone wants to know for
> a job in 1995 how I performed on a test sometime in the 1970s, I'm sorry,
> but that just isn't relevant. Besides, some people do not take tests
> well.

I have the opposite problem--my ACT score was quite good, but I
flunked out of college. (Best thing that ever happened to me, btw.:) )
I came back several years later, and ended up getting into graduate
school at Yale with a 2.65 GPA. So, I have a lousy undergrad GPA and
no SAT scores!

Karen
karenk -at- netcom -dot- com