Re: Miami U of Ohio MTSC program has Web Site

Subject: Re: Miami U of Ohio MTSC program has Web Site
From: Anne Munson <ammunson -at- MIAVX1 -dot- ACS -dot- MUOHIO -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 1995 09:57:06 -0600

Thanks Doug - you beat me to it! Yes, the MTSC Web Site is ready to go.

I would like to add a correction - some browsers will require a final slash
at the end of the URL, so the site is actually found at:

http://www.muohio.edu/~mtsccwis/

Any suggestions or comments are welcome. Take note of the Technical
Communication resources page
(http://www.muohio.edu/~mtsccwis/techcommlinks.html) as well as our student
STC chapter page (http://www.muohio.edu/~ammunson/stc.html).

Thanks everyone!