Re: Portfolio questions (was Resumes and Creden

Subject: Re: Portfolio questions (was Resumes and Creden
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 1995 12:19:51 MST

Dave Meek wrote-->
And definitely
bring as many writing samples as you can that show your strengths
as a writer. If your interviewer(s) ask for more, you're
covered. If your interviewer(s) doesn't ask for more, then you
keep your samples in your portfolio. Another advantage of
bringing more samples than you probably need is that you will
probably cover a broader range of subjects.

This is just a general question in case I'm not the only one
wondering about this: By "samples" do you mean entire documents
or perhaps just one or two sections/chapters from each document
(if the documents are long)?

=*= Beverly Parks -- bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= Huachuca : That's pronounced "wah-CHEW-ka" =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=