Number of Projects

Subject: Number of Projects
From: G J Lundy <glundy -at- INFOCOM -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 1995 19:58:38 GMT

I am curious as to what you all may think about the effective number of large,
orginal writing
projects a single Tech Writer can or should undertake at one time to accomplish.

The company that I am working for has me "loaded" up with 5 large
orginal-writing projects,
each of which will finish somewhere between 75-140 pp, and moreover all of them
are coming
due within a week or two of each other.

I'm beginning to feel stressed beyond belief, but I want to be fair with myself
and the company.
So, maybe you could tell me what you think is appropriate or typical. Thanks,

Gordon