Scanning Resumes

Subject: Scanning Resumes
From: Phil Hellerman <philh -at- CENTRAL -dot- SHARED -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 1995 06:58:59 -0500

A recent post by knodelel referenced an article in Today's Chemist titled
Making Your Resume Computer Compatitble".

Does anyone know what "action" words the software uses to ferret out quality
writers? Are these software products parameter driven? Does the Human Resource
clerk receive a job order from the hiring manager and enter these parameters?

I am entering the job market and would like to update my resume so that it
is "market driven". I can think of various words that could be flagged like
edited, created, on-time, etc. but am just guessing.

Any help would be appreciated. Will post results to list if response warrants.

thanks

philh -at- shared -dot- com