address query

Subject: address query
From: CSIDES -at- FSC -dot- EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 1995 14:36:31 -0400

Does anyone on this list have the address (e-mail or otherwise) of
David Dobrin?

After he left the Writing Program at the Massachusetts Institute of
Technology, he and I kept up with each other while he was establishing
a consulting business (Lexicom) in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

The last I heard (several years) he was in California. As you can tell,
this is a bit of a stretch, but I thought it was worth a try.

Regards,

Charles H. Sides
csides -at- fsc -dot- edu