Re: Web page for Freelancers?/ Telecommute

Subject: Re: Web page for Freelancers?/ Telecommute
From: Kris Olberg <KJOlberg -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 1995 14:27:08 -0400

In a message dated 95-09-19 16:16:14 EDT, red -at- ELSEGUNDOCA -dot- ATTGIS -dot- COM (Richard
Dimock) writes:

>I also am doing more telecommuting for AT&T. I think a
>web space would be good to relay files back and forth.
>So far I use floppy disk transport + PKZIP.

Web space won't solve a file transfer problem. Right now, I am using
pcAnywhere to transfer files on days I telecommute. I'm sure there are lots
of file transfer products available that do not involve the 'net.

Regards...Kris