Re: Number of Projects

Subject: Re: Number of Projects
From: Kris Olberg <KJOlberg -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 1995 14:32:51 -0400

In a message dated 95-09-20 23:44:37 EDT, glundy -at- INFOCOM -dot- NET (G J Lundy)
writes:

>The company that I am working for has me "loaded" up with 5 large
> orginal-writing projects, each of which will finish somewhere between
75-140 pp, and
> moreover all of them are coming due within a week or two of each other.

Don't blame yourself a bit for feeling stressed. This is a heavy workload.
Have you worked there long enough to know whether this will occur all of the
time or just once in awhile? If the latter, let your manager know you're
stressed and ask for comp time or something else to compensate for your extra
hours after all the projects are out the door. If the former, go job hunting.

Regards...Kris