Re: What software do you use for email?

Subject: Re: What software do you use for email?
From: Larry McGowan <lmmcgown -at- WINTERNET -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 1995 06:47:28 GMT

> Nancy Hoft <nhoft -at- itech -dot- mv -dot- com> writes:
> With the recent thread of telecommuting and email and so on, I
> wonder what products techwhirlers use to send/receive/organize
> email?

Hi Nancy,

I'm using Internet in a Box (IAB) -- Air Mail. (Cute hugh?) When I first joined
to the
net I had problems getting a good connection. This helped smooth the rough
edges. I hope
Win 95 works better though!!

| Larry McGowan | Freelance Illustrator, Designer |
| www.winternet.com/~lmmcgown | and WebMaster. As important what you |
| lmmcgown -at- winternet -dot- com | say is, it's the presentation that helps |
| CompuServe 73072,3275 | gain and maintain their attention. |