Re: cheap wrist-rest

Subject: Re: cheap wrist-rest
From: Barry Thistlethwaite <bthis -at- NEOSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 1995 02:36:08 GMT

In article <Pine -dot- PTX -dot- 3 -dot- 91 -dot- 950918190942 -dot- 15297D-100000 -at- odin -dot- cc -dot- pdx -dot- edu>, "M.
Crane" <psu01055 -at- odin -dot- cc -dot- pdx -dot- edu> wrote:

> I use an athletic sock filled with rice that has a knot tied to one end.

Mark,

There is an excellent portable heat-pack built just like that. If you ever
have a sore wrist and need to increase the circulation there, put your
rice-filled sock in the microwave for a few minutes. (Make sure it's dry,
or it'll cook!)
| Barry Thistlethwaite | Man's mind stretched to a new idea, |
| Tech Writer for Hire | never goes back to its original shape. |
| bthis -at- neosoft -dot- com | --Oliver Wendell Holmes |