Re: Quick Reference Guide Information

Subject: Re: Quick Reference Guide Information
From: Susan McCoy <sasshm -at- UNX -dot- SAS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 1995 11:07:08 -0400

> We are searching for any information (quantifiable data preferred) on the use
> and effectiveness of downsized quick reference cards for users? What is the
> optimum size? Do users really use the quick reference guide after they
receive
> it? How often do they reference it? Are there any papers or recent studies
on
> these issues?

> Thanks in advance,
> Don Edwards
> don.edwards @ cbis.com

I'd be interested in this information, too, for a project I'm working
on.

Susan McCoy *
Quality & Testing Support * The pessimist complains about the wind
Publications Division * The optimist expects it to change
SAS Institute Inc., R1322 * And the realist merely adjusts the sails!
x7482, sasshm -at- unx -dot- sas -dot- com *