Re: STC

Subject: Re: STC
From: Barclay Blanchard <blanchab -at- SOLOMON -dot- BUCKHEAD -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 1995 12:04:18 -0400

Dawn, grlangle -at- ecuvm -dot- cis -dot- ecu -dot- edu, writes:
>If this is common knowledge, forgive. I was wondering if anyone knew of
>and if so could direct me to an STC web sites? And any other relevant
>tech-wr specific web sites would be appreciated.

My personal favorite is
http://www.osoft.com/stc_atlanta/currents/

The internatinal STC page's URL is
http://stc.org:80/

------>Barclay Elizabeth Blanchard<------
Senior Technical Writer and CBT Developer
OSoft Development Corporation, Atlanta, GA (404) 814-6030
"Anyone who inhabits himself cannot believe in objective thinking.."--Hugh
Prather