Good books on multimedia?

Subject: Good books on multimedia?
From: Emily Skarzenski <71220 -dot- 341 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 1995 14:58:20 EDT

Anybody know of any good books on developing computer-based training or other
multimedia projects?

I already have a short list of books on developing training materials. What I'm
looking for now is a books specifically on CBT or multimedia.

Please reply to me directly at 71220 -dot- 341 -at- compuserve -dot- com -dot- My office e-mail
address, at which I receive TECHWR-L, has been flaky lately.

Thanks for your help and suggestions. I'll summarize to the list if there's
interest.

Emily Skarzenski
ICS Deloitte - Chadds Ford, PA
71220 -dot- 341 -at- compuserve -dot- com