Re: Apple Help

Subject: Re: Apple Help
From: "Arlen P. Walker" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 1995 06:16:00 -0600

Does anyone know about tools for creating help with Apple Help? How
about list servers or web sites for people involved in creating online
help for Macintosh?

You mean Apple Guide? You could start with the Apple Guide Authoring Kit at
ftp.info.apple.com (sorry, I'm not at work yet so I can't look up the complete
URL).

Have fun,
Arlen

arlen -dot- p -dot- walker -at- jci -dot- com
In God we trust, all others must supply data