Re: Win95 printer driver

Subject: Re: Win95 printer driver
From: Herman Holtz <holtz -at- PALTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 1995 08:25:52 UNDEFINED

In article <199509271210 -dot- AA06055 -at- interlock -dot- halnet -dot- com> LaVonna Funkhouser
<lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com> writes:
>Some of my co-workers have Windows 95, and they are having
>trouble printing to our color Lexmark 4079 printer.

>Anybody know of a new driver or some other fix?

I am still using Windows 3.1, but I have replaced the print manager with
Pcache for both DOS and Windows. It is a print buffeer and manager, and
fast-fast-fast. If I recall the installation instructions accurately, it
claims to be equally compatible with 95.
***
Herman Holtz [holtz -at- paltech -dot- com], marketing consultant & freelance writer.
Author best-selling How to Succeed as an Independent Consultant (Wiley),
many other how-to business books for entrepreneurs, and publisher of how-to
reports for writers. (Free report with list on request.)