Re: letterhead and the electronic age

Subject: Re: letterhead and the electronic age
From: Grant Hogarth <GRANT -at- ONYXGFX -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 1995 12:36:10 +8

I use the following, centered at the bottom of the page:

6915A South High Tech Drive
Midvale, Utah, USA 84047-3757
801 568-9900 voice o 801 568-9911 fax
FTP: ftp://ftp.onyxgfx.com/ WWW: http://www.onyxgfx.com/

I add my e-address to the "From:" line in memos, or after my
signature in correspondence.

Grant.

> I'm wondering what other organizations do with
> |all these contact points, including name, address, phone, fax, email and
> |web addresses, which add up quickly (we now have an eight-line "address").
Grant Hogarth, Information Services Manager
Onyx Graphics Corp. Midvale, UT
#include <std_disclaim>

"The sixties ain't over until the fat lady gets high."
--Ken Kesey (to Dr. T. Leary)