Training courseware

Subject: Training courseware
From: "logendra (l.) naidoo" <naidoo -at- BNR -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 1995 13:54:00 -0400

Greetings and HELP!

Does anyone have any information on upcoming seminars or courses dealing
with the effective design and development of technical training
material?

I am a project leader for a user documentation group. My hands-on task
at hand involves turning out some technical training courseware. The
target audience would be engineers, installers and so on.

Please respond to me directly. I will collate and redistribute the
feedback asap. Thanks to all who can help!

Logendra Naidoo
naidoo -at- nt -dot- com or naidoo -at- bnr -dot- ca
NORTEL (fmr. Northern Telecom), Ottawa, CANADA

613-765-3376; FAX: 613-765-2719