Re: Re. Correspondence degrees in Techwhirling

Subject: Re: Re. Correspondence degrees in Techwhirling
From: Worthington <debral -at- FALCON -dot- CC -dot- UKANS -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 1995 18:14:50 -0500

I would also like to see something on this.

Most of the correspondence courses that I've seen offer only the generic
English degree.

Why not aan advanced degree in Technical Documentation (or even an
undergraduate for those of us with plenty of experience but no "paper" to
hang on the wall)?

If I hear (or see) anything, I'll post it here.

Best Regards,

Jack Worthington
Intellex Systems
Lawrence, KS