Tech writing courses via e-mail

Subject: Tech writing courses via e-mail
From: Patty Ewy <pewy -at- ICONTROL -dot- ANZA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 1995 08:43:32 -0600

Howdy all-

A couple months back I was given information about a technical writing
course offered by Dakota State University (Madison, SD). This course is
offered entirely over the 'Net. I have more information on-hand (prof's
credentials, text book used, etc.) that I will share with anyone who asks.
You can also view the Web page at
http://www.dsu.edu/departments/liberal/english/techwrit/

You can also send e-mail directly to dsuinfo -at- columbia -dot- dsu -dot- edu (That's the
school) or to the prof at laflinj -at- columbia -dot- dsu -dot- edu or laflinj -at- sdinter -dot- net -dot-

Hope this helps. Nope, can't say I've ever taken this course (or any
others) at DSU or from this professor. Just wanted to share.

Patty Ewy
pewy -at- icontrol -dot- anza -dot- com