Re: Copyright ethics

Subject: Re: Copyright ethics
From: David Fisher <DAF -dot- DSKPO27B -at- DSKBGW1 -dot- ITG -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 1995 11:03:11 CDT

<snip>
So, my question is: Do you agree that he violated the copyright and is it
worth my time to convince him to not do it again? If so, how should I do it?
Mail copies of the copyright laws and related articles?
<snip>

You might contact the owner of the syndicated cartoon and ask him to send you a
copy of the copyright requirements (i.e., non-profit, non-advertising means
free use). Then you can send a copy of it to the perpetrator in hopes that this
new found knowledge will cause him to change.

Just my $.02,

David Fisher
dfisher2 -at- ti -dot- com

[My opinions are my own and my company appreciates it.]